University of Botswana Admissions and Requirements 2024/2025
University of Botswana Admissions and Requirements 2024/2025 www.ub.bw: Application for Undergraduate Admission in August 2024/2025. Former undergraduate students, who have been away from the University for a period less than 10 semesters (five academic years), are invited to apply in order to enroll in January 2024.
This includes former students who previously withdrew with/without due notice; failed and discontinued/excluded; enrolment terminated; and have been away from the University for at least one semester.
Apply to Study
- All applications for admission into undergraduate programmes are done through the Undergraduate Admissions, Recruitment and Liason Office.
Mode of Study
- The University of Botswana offers a wide range of undergraduate study programmes, which are offered on Full-Time, Part-Time, or Distance modes.
When to Apply
- Applicants seeking admission into undergraduate programmes at UB for the new academic year which begins in August may apply from Mid-February to the last working day of March every year.Those seeking re-admission into UB or those seeking the transfer from their institution to UB may apply in March or November each year in order to enter in August or January respectively.
In processing applications for January 2024 intake, UB would like prospective applicants to take note of the following:
- The application processes for January 2024 entry for both local and international will be closed on the 13th December 2023.
- Applications will be processed to determine eligibility, the outcome of which will be communicated to the applicants accordingly.
- Prospective applicants should ensure that they provide their correct email address and mobile number as the outcome of their applications will be communicated through such means.
- For any enquiries on the January 2024 intake, re-admissions and transfers, kindly contact Undergraduate Admissions Office at: (+267) 3552912/4625/2047/2183; or email: [email protected]