ST. AMEDEUS SEC. SCHOOL – S4405 | NECTA – Results CSEE QT & ACSEE – Form Five Selection
ST. AMEDEUS SEC. SCHOOL – S4405 | NECTA – Results CSEE QT & ACSEE – Form Five Selection | Matokeo Form Four and Form Six | Majina Form Five Selection PDF – NECTA – CSEE QT & ACSEE | Matokeo – Download Joining Instruction Form Five: NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations and Assessments in Tanzania.
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) – This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education.
The Examination Calendar
CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year.
The Objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large.
To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination. This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
NECTA Oversee Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large.
Candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) are eligible to secure admission to Universities to pursue different Programmes.
Keep your eye on this website www.wazaelimu.com for updates
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination. Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
STEPS to Check CSEE QT & ACSEE Results Online
1. Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go direct to the official website of the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) at www.necta.go.tz
2. From NECTA Website homepage, click on the “Results” tab.
3. Select the type of Exam “ACSEE” (Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination) or “CSEE” (Certificate of Secondary Education Examination)
4. Choose the year for which you want to check results. (2023)
5. Select the your school name, school names are arranged in Alphabetical order A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z
6. Tap the name of School you Completed Form Six
7. Now you can view, save, or print Form Six results