Jinsi ya Kutumia M-Pesa Visacard/Mastercard
Jinsi Ya Kulipia Online Kwa Kutumia Vodacom M-Pesa Mastercard, Jinsi ya Kutumia Vodacom Mastercard – How to use M-pesa Visacard to pay Online – M-Pesa Visacard guide – The Virtual Card is issued to Vodacom M-Pesa Customers based in the Republic Of Tanzania. The M-Pesa Virtual card is not linked to any physical Master Card or your bank card and it’s not covered by any of the terms and conditions relating to other services apart from online purchase for now.
The Card top up will cover all purchases transactions principle values, fees and Charges during operational; Subject to the restrictions set out below, you can use the Card online on all websites that and applications that accept MasterCard.
This Card cannot be a credit card or a charge card; nor is it a debit card linked to a current M-Pesa account; it is a virtual card generated via M-Pesa channel (i.e. STK or USSD or App) by you, meaning that money, must be top up onto the Card at the time of creation or purchase. You shall not receive a physical card; you will be sent Card’s credential via SMS that containing the Virtual Card number, Expire date, and CVV-Card Verification Value, also may include other relevant information to allow you to use the card online.
Top Up Limit
Minimum top up or pay amount Tsh 1.00
Maximum top up amount 1,000,000.00 Tshs
Storage Capacity of the Card 5,000,000.00 Tshs
How to create Your Mpesa VISA Card in Tanzania?
Follow the steps below to Create Mpesa Visa Card.
- Dial *150*00 # M-Pesa USSD
- Select Option number 4 Pay by M-Pesa.
- Select Option number 6 Mpesa VISA card
- Select Option Number 1 Create Card
- Upon successful card creation you will receive an SMS with card details.
How can to access this service?
Via M-PESA USSD (*150*00#)
- Dial *150*00# M-Pesa USSD
- Select Pay by M-Pesa (Option 4)
- Select M-PESA Visa Card (Option 6)
- Upon successful selection, you will find the Following Options ( Create a card,
Other Options Available: View card details, Refund Card, Check balance, My Card and Support )
On M-PESA APP:
- Log in to your M-PESA APP.
- Select the Services tab
- Select M-PESA Visa Card
- Click on create M-PESA Visa Card
- You will then receive your card details.
You cannot stop a Card Purchase after it has been authorized; you need to be sure of payment you are going to do. Some of the purchases retails shop might reject M-Pesa Virtual Card as per reasons beyond M-pesa control.