Jinsi ya kupata leseni ya udereva online/mtandaoni Tanzania
LESENI YA UDEREVA TRA | The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established by Act of Parliament No. 11 of 1995, and started its operations on 1st July 1996. In carrying out its statutory functions, TRA is regulated by law, and is responsible for administering impartially various taxes of the Central Government.
What are the rates applicable? Bei za leseni ya udereva
- Driving licenses rates are:
- License fees renewable every 5 years – Tshs 70,000/=
- Driving test fees – Tshs 3000/=
- Provisional license fees renewable every 3 monhs – Tshs 10,000/=
Applying driving license for the first time
- Must have a learner/provisional driving license
- Must undergo test and pay test fee Must have an eye test certificate
- Must have applied to Traffic police for testing
- Must go to traffic police with a car for testing
- Applicant having being tested may be allowed to drive motorcycles and saloon cars.
- Must have attended any recognized driving college and awarded a certificate
- Must have more than 18 years of age for motor vehicles and 16 years of age onwards for motorcycles
Calls from Tanzania will be free:
0800 750 0750800 / 780 0780800 110 016
The call centre working hours is from 08.00 am to 07.00 pm East African time, Monday to Friday except public holiday.