How to Apply University of Dodoma (UDOM Admission 2023/2024
UDOM: The University of Dodoma (UDOM) was established in the year 2007. It spans 6,000 hectares and is situated around 7 kilometers to the east of Dodoma City. It is the largest university in Tanzania and aims to enroll 40,000 students when its infrastructure is finished, making it unique in the region.
This university was entirely financed by local resources and was created with the express intention of having a beneficial influence on the growth of both Tanzania and the rest of the globe.
The University is located about 8 km east of the city centre, and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city centre.
Given the central location of Dodoma, UDOM is strategically positioned to serve applicants around the country and specifically Government and private sector employees living in Dodoma, who hitherto could not find training opportunities in the area. Such employees can comfortably utilise UDOM to combine work and study for their career advancement. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
Structure makes the University of Dodoma unique. The university has six (6) Colleges, (3) Schools and (2) Institutes in its campus each with different capacity of enrollment of students at a time. Again, each college is built in a separate area and all necessary services are available in each college.
The six Colleges are:
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Earth Sciences and Engineering
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education
- College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
The Three School are:
- School of Law
- School of Medicine and Dentistry
- School of Nursing and Public Health
The Two Institutes are:
- Confucius Institute
- Institute of Development Studies
Candidates seeking admission to the University of Dodoma submit your application via the UDOM online application system (UDOM OAS)
- If you are intending to apply for a non-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate programmes then you are on the right page.
- In order to be able to apply for any programme, you will first need to create an account by clicking the button on the menu bar.
- After creating an account, log in to be able to apply.
- Study carefully programmes to be applied whether you meet minimum entry qualifications.
- For resident applicants, please choose Tanzanian.
- For international applicants, please choose Foreigner.
How to Pay Application Fee
- Click the payment link to retrieve your control number and pay as directed below.
- Payments through MPESA
- Payments through TIGOPESA -etc
- Refresh the page if payments have not been captured. If the problem persists, kindly consult help desk for assistance
UDOM Online Application Login
If you already have an account, please enter your username and password below. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account before you can use the service.
How to Login UDOM Online Application Form 2022/2023
- Visit official website link https://application.udom.ac.tz/
- After page open fill required details that are
- Form Four Index Number or Username or passport Number
- Finally, click on Login button for successful login in the system